Looks like another one has bit the dust! The Apollo was a long-time favorite of Big Bend anglers, and the only ‘head boat’ left between Tarpon Springs and Panama City. According to my sources, the signs are down and the boat’s gone.
Order Books Here!
These books make great birthday, holiday or anytime gifts for that hard-to-please fisherman! There's fisherman-friendly information about Florida's Gulf coast from Homosassa to Pensacola in the "Big Bend and Emerald Coast" book and information from Homosassa to the Everglades in the "Tampa Bay and Southwest Florida" book. Both include 'how-to' and 'where-to' fish, marine facilities, lodging and food, and a listing of local professional fishing guides. And, as a bonus, there's lots of information about fish species (and how to catch them), tackle, rigging, hiring a guide, party boats, and a list of offshore reefs and wrecks (with GPS coordinates). Find the books at local tackle shops and book stores, and from Amazon.com using the direct order links above.
...and don't forget the guide project sponsors!
- Coordinates For New Naples Artificial Reef Site, 2015
- Snook Reopens March 1, 2015 in Florida Gulf Waters
- Charts, Navigation and Weather Seminar in Panama City Beach Feb. 28, 2015
- Capt. Rick Grassett’s Sarasota, FL Fishing Report for 2/22/2015
- VIP Lunch With The 3 Legends: Martin, Houston, Dance Feb 16, 2015 in Clearwater, FL
- Big Seatrout Class (Spring Edition) with Flats Class TV & Mirrolure! March 7, 2015 Tampa
- Capt. Rick Grassett’s Sarasota, FL Fishing Report for 2/2/2015
- Media Invited to Attend CCA STAR Tournament Kick-Off, Spring ’15
- Tampa Outdoors Expo & Boat Show Feb. 27-March 1, 2015
- Capt. Rick Grassett’s Sarasota, FL Fishing Report for 1/18/2015
- CB’s Saltwater Outfitters Orvis-Endorsed Fly Fishing School-Jan 17, 2015
- Capt. Rick Grassett’s Sarasota, FL Fishing Report for 1/10/2015
- Florida Sportsman Expo Set for Fort Myers, FL, Jan. 31-Feb. 1, 2015
- Florida’s Lingering Red Tide Finally Disappears, January 2015
- Capt. Rick Grassett’s Sarasota, FL Fishing Report for 1/3/2015
- Greater Amberjack–Florida’s “Reef Donkeys”
- NOAA Fisheries Announces the 2015 Red Grouper Recreational Bag Limit will be Four Fish in Gulf of Mexico Federal Waters
- Crystal River Fishing Report, 12/21/14 from Capt. Dan Clymer
- CB’s Saltwater Outfitters Orvis-Endorsed Fly Fishing Schools-2015 Dates
- Capt. Rick Grassett’s Gasparilla Sound, FL Fishing Report for 11/30/2014