Looks like another one has bit the dust! The Apollo was a long-time favorite of Big Bend anglers, and the only ‘head boat’ left between Tarpon Springs and Panama City. According to my sources, the signs are down and the boat’s gone.
Order Books Here!
These books make great birthday, holiday or anytime gifts for that hard-to-please fisherman! There's fisherman-friendly information about Florida's Gulf coast from Homosassa to Pensacola in the "Big Bend and Emerald Coast" book and information from Homosassa to the Everglades in the "Tampa Bay and Southwest Florida" book. Both include 'how-to' and 'where-to' fish, marine facilities, lodging and food, and a listing of local professional fishing guides. And, as a bonus, there's lots of information about fish species (and how to catch them), tackle, rigging, hiring a guide, party boats, and a list of offshore reefs and wrecks (with GPS coordinates). Find the books at local tackle shops and book stores, and from Amazon.com using the direct order links above.
...and don't forget the guide project sponsors!
- Capt. Rick Grassett’s Sarasota, FL Fishing Report for 5/17/2015
- Gulf Coast Smooth Back Pufferfish–An Invasion? Your Experiences Wanted!
- Tampa Bay Sea Grass Coverage Exceeds Goals, May 2015
- Kevin’s Redtrout Shootout, Wakulla County, May 30, 2015
- A Plague of Puffers, May 2015
- Capt. Rick Grassett’s Sarasota, FL Fishing Report for 4/26/2015
- Capt. Rick Grassett’s Sarasota & Tampa Bay, FL Fishing Report for 4/5/2015
- Capt. Rick Grassett’s Sarasota, FL Fishing Report for 3/29/2015
- Four Florida Counties Open April 1, 2015 for Gag Grouper Harvest
- CB’s Saltwater Outfitters Orvis-Endorsed Fly Fishing School-Mar 28, 2015
- Capt. Rick Grassett’s Southwest Florida Fishing Report for 3/22/2015
- Capt. Rick Grassett’s Southwest Florida Fishing Report for 3/14/2015
- Buy Florida Licenses on Smart Phone with New App
- Captain Bill Miller Leads “Legends Fishing Academy” in Tampa, FL, March 28, 2015
- Coordinates For New Naples Artificial Reef Site, 2015
- Snook Reopens March 1, 2015 in Florida Gulf Waters
- Charts, Navigation and Weather Seminar in Panama City Beach Feb. 28, 2015
- Capt. Rick Grassett’s Sarasota, FL Fishing Report for 2/22/2015
- VIP Lunch With The 3 Legends: Martin, Houston, Dance Feb 16, 2015 in Clearwater, FL
- Big Seatrout Class (Spring Edition) with Flats Class TV & Mirrolure! March 7, 2015 Tampa